Monday, September 14, 2009

A Paigey Monday

Okay, so the first two pictures are not of Paige - but of her big sister. I took them yesterday when I was doing a photo shoot for her "Star of the Week" poster. We needed a picture of her with all her doggies, and one of her reading. The reading one is my most favorite.

Emily is loving first grade. This is, of course, after only the first week. But, if you know Emily, this will probably not change as the year goes on. My studious girl.



Okay - heeeeeere's Paige:








She has been quite the handful this past week. She can not stand to be without me. She has required a diaper change at the most inopportune moments - while in her bathing suit, at the Back to School Bash, and at Panera....and boy, that was FUN. I was out of diapers, and all my spare diapers were gone from my car. LOVELY.

She is not really into food - unless it's junk...BUT we did find out that she likes chicken tacos. She ate her whole one for lunch today and yesterday. It's a start.

She fell this morning on the way to the bus stop and scraped her little nose. Later on, she scratched her left ear to the point of massive bleeding - if you look closely in the photos, you can see her Band-Aid.

She keeps me on my toes, for sure.

No comments: