Wednesday, June 13, 2012

{first and last 2012}

Photobucket
Photobucket
IT'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!! I am now the proud Momma of a Kindergartener and a Fourth Grader. WOW.

Here's a side by side - first day on the left. Last day on the right.

Some things I noticed about both girls: Paige was way too excited on either day to take a decent picture. But, she looks so much more confident on the last day then on the first. She is definitely taller, even though you really can't tell by looking at these pictures.

Emily is a whole brick taller. And that baby face that was barely hanging on in September, is all but a memory at this point.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

And because I am writing this after the school day is over, I can say that Emily got straight A's in third grade! I could not be any prouder. Way to go my Emily Jean!

Yea for SUMMER!!!

No comments: