Thursday, January 7, 2010

the past few days...

It's been pretty boring around here the past few days. And don't get me wrong, I am very happy about that. The crazy of Christmas is almost too much for me, so bring on the BORING and MUNDANE.

Unfortunately, because of the boring, the camera is staying tucked away in it's little nook. Do you really want to see pictures of me doing laundry, cooking dinner, grocery shopping, taking Emily to the bus stop, and going to the gym? Well, even if you wanted to see pictures of me at the gym, you can rest assured...THAT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN.

So to go along with the BORING theme....I present, a picture of Paige sleeping:

This was at four o'clock yesterday afternoon. I attempted waking her at 3, then 3:15, then 3:30...no go. She just curled back up like this until we forced her to wake up.

But not before I got a picture of those cute piggies....I am kind of obsessed with little feet. Please don't send me pictures of your feet. Sorry, but big people feet kind of gross me out. But these little ones....so CUTE!!!


And Emily reading in her room while we waited for Paige to wake up. So very EXCITING. I know.

But then today - this afternoon to be exact, something happened.....





I cannot believe that it's already January 7th, and this is our first real snowfall of the season. We are supposed to get between 4 and 6 inches - which is not a lot, but it's more than we have seen in quite a while. Unfortunately, it's way too dry to make anything out of it. But it was still a blast to play in. We would have stayed out longer, but I needed to come in a get dinner started.

Here's to more excitement filled days.....well, just a few. I am still in Christmas recovery. :)

No comments: