Monday, September 29, 2008

Chores

 
Last week I was doing a clean out of the pantry.  We have this HUGE pantry, which is great, except for the fact that things just get thrown in there, and can be lost for months, even years. Which is exactly what happened to Emily's Leapfrog Alphabet fridge magnet thingy - highly technical term. I found it in a Publix bag no less.  Which means that it has been in there, crammed in the back since we moved here. Alas, there is no Publix here in Michigan. A fact that makes me very sad every time I walk into gross, smelly, disorganized Kroger.

Why am I telling you all this?  Because since I took it out, and placed all the letters and the letter speaker thingy on our back door - our fridge is not able to have magnets - we have been missing the letter "Y" and "R".  I thought that maybe we had left them in our other house.  I was wrong.

While doing laundry this morning I found them.  In the washing machine.  They must have been placed there by little hands that must belong to Paige.  They even went through a cycle.  They were stuck on the side of the drum.  I thought it was pretty funny.  Paige, my little cute, adorable, trouble maker.


Oops - someone forgot to bless us and keep us away from witches.......
 
Emily's Halloween costume is done. A month ahead of schedule.  This is the hat. I would show you a picture of it, but that would be so very wrong. You will just have to wait until Halloween like everyone else - insert evil witch laugh here.

And Honey, I love you no matter how dorky you look in those roller blades.

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

I was thinking about you the other day as I was coveting a Publix Key lime pie. MMMmmmmmmmm
Oh, and he doesn't look dorky in rollerblades. I, however, look pretty darn dorky in them. Kiss my girls for me please.