Sunday, July 17, 2011

{my source of amusement}

So, I could totally lie to you and tell you that these pictures were from the fourth of July. Um, yeah, no. On the actual fourth, Paige was parked on the couch with a red bucket by her side. No, she wasn't feeling overly patriotic...she had a stomach bug. Not very picture worthy.

BUT I BOUGHT MATCHING SHIRTS!!! So, as soon as Paige felt better - a couple days later - I really wanted them to wear their shirts and take a picture. Well, THIRTEEN days later.......

Happy Belated Birthday America! Do you think Hallmark makes a card for that?

This was the very first picture I took. And then only got crazier after that.....
Photobucket

Seriously - I don't tell them to give me smiles like that.
Photobucket

And I didn't tell them to do that either.
Photobucket

Almost.
Photobucket

Photobucket

WHAT is THAT face about Miss Paige?
Photobucket

Oh, my girlies. I love you so!
Photobucket

And that's just the seven that I felt like editing. There were MANY more!

No comments: