Tuesday, July 5, 2011

{kicked when down}

Well, I was just beginning to feel better a couple days ago, and then Paige went and got herself sick. Fever, stomach pain - and lots of sleeplessness. FUN. Really - was I bad in another life? This summer so far, has not been the most fun. But luckily, it's not over yet. Hopefully, in a couple of days, all the bad will be gone, and only good things await us.

I have been a bit behind in my blogging - so I am going to start a couple weeks ago when Eric's Mom was visiting. We went for a hike at Stony Creek one day, and also spent part of Father's Day at the Farm. The weather while Pilar was here was not the best. Lots and lots of rain. Great for the grass, not so great for doing stuff outside. But we made the best of it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More tomorrow...

No comments: