Tuesday, April 19, 2011

{super GIRL}

Photobucket

Emily has her Spring concert in a couple of weeks. And for some reason I did not get the note about a dress code that supposedly went out last week. Thank goodness for friends who like to tell me about such things, because without them, my child would have nothing to wear for her concert. The dress code: white shirt, black pants or skirt. The white part - no problem. It's Spring. There's white cardigans EVERYWHERE. But black? Yeah, no.

BUT, you will be happy to know that I did find a black skirt at Old Navy - waaaaaaaay in the back, under a bunch of stuff. I think I may have screamed when I found it. Sorry about that if were shopping in the store at the time.

What does this have to do with the cute girl in the Supergirl shirt? Saw it at Old Navy while I was searching for the skirt, loved it, bought it for Paige. She LOVED it too. She loved it so much, that she INSISTED on wearing it the very next morning - when she woke up at 7am. Today, she's wearing a Halloween shirt. That girl has got her fashion opinions, I tell ya.

Photobucket

All that just to explain where I got the shirt...

Photobucket

No comments: