Saturday, April 30, 2011

{the other one}

Photobucket

She's so darn photogenic. I mean, I know I am pretty biased, but what a pretty girl. Yet, she runs from me when I pull out the old camera. I usually have to bribe her. Will she appreciate all this when she's all grown up? I have no idea. But really, only one very small part of me does it for her. I do it for me. I want to remember her in all her growing-up-ness.

Photobucket

She is so very excited about her Spring Concert next week. And even though we have heard her sing all the songs in full - Beatles tunes - I am still excited to hear her sing them with all her classmates.

She also has her very first softball game next Saturday. She has vastly improved - according to her dad - in the hitting area, as well as fielding. I am both excited and nervous for her. Go Thundercats! I have some pictures of her from her past few practices - I'll post those soon.

Photobucket

No comments: