Monday, November 8, 2010

{routine}

We have this new nighttime routine. Around 7pm the girls go upstairs and either shower/bath or get their pj's on. After that it's a dance party in my room. Last night there we were very lucky there were no injuries....two tired kids equals a lot of falling down while twirling. It's very cute...and I have totally been enjoying every second of it. I haven't yet brought my camera out during this, so you'll just have to trust me.

Tonight, while Paigey and I were just listening to music - i guess she was tired from last night - she wanted to try on my glasses....

Photobucket

pretty cute right? I tried to get Emily to try them on as well, but she wouldn't tear herself away from her book. NERD. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
(btw: I took all those pictures of Paige without my glasses - DUH! But, just know that what I saw through the viewfinder was a total blurry mess...probably the same blurry mess Paige was seeing through my glasses!)

The picture below makes me laugh.
Photobucket

Oh lookie there  - she put her book down for a second....
Photobucket

And Paige took a picture. Albeit blurry, but it's still good,
Photobucket

And then of course, Emily wanted her turn at the camera.
Photobucket

And then they let me have a turn.
Photobucket

I love our routine.

No comments: