Sunday, October 11, 2009

apples to bed

Today was our annual trip - although, some years we do go more than once - to Blake's Apple Orchard and Cider Mill. We, my Mom included, were joined by the Marcikic clan - Aunt T, Uncle Denny, Kelly, Ryan, Julie, and Emerson. Fun, apples, donuts, fritters and cider were had by all.



Paige and Emerson had the best time together - so sweet.

And next time - would someone PLEASE tell me to remove my sunglasses when someone is taking a family photo. This one was by far the best of the three - we may need a re-take.





I love this one - I wish Emily was making a better face - but it's still one of my favorites.
The girls all scrubbed up and ready for bed - they are watching our family slideshows on DVD. They have had quite the busy weekend - playing with friends, sleeping over at Grandma's house last night, apple picking, more playing friends today....hopefully they are already sleeping.

BTW: Our team won the Ojibwa Road Rally last night. Along with prize money, we also get to run and plan next year's rally. Eric already has a plan going. Are ya surprised??? More about the rally in a later post.

No comments: