Thursday, July 30, 2009

lots and lots of photos

I've been taking a lot of pictures over the past few days. I have also gotten a haircut. Gee, it's only been a year and a half - WAY OVERDUE.

So, anyway - been taking a lot of pictures. Some for fun. Some for official record keeping. Paige turned two - in case you didn't already know that. And I needed to take her official picture with Porter the Puppy. So the camera has been out. Capturing life. And some very cute little girls.









The following toes are Paige's at 6 days:

And now those same toes at two years:


Paige again at 6 days:

Paige at one year:

Paige this morning at two years old:




So in case you are wondering what differences exist between my girls - physical - you can see them here:
The eyes. Emily's are way lighter. That's it. Same everything else. At least it seems that way to me.

No comments: