Monday, April 8, 2013

{january}

 It's been awhile since I have done any regular posting here. I am going to try and post a little more regularly. Starting with today. I thought I would go all the way back to January of this year and just post a few of my favorites that haven't been posted yet. First up is Eric's 42 birthday. We celebrated with a yellow cake with chocolate frosting. YUM.

 There was a lot of this during January. Foggy. Cold. Slushy. Snowy.

We took the girls to the Detroit Auto Show. Us and the rest of the state of Michigan. It was CRAZY crowded. Too crowded to really enjoy it.

 It was career day at school Both my girls decided to be professional softball players. Paige is wearing Emily's softball uniform from 2 years ago. It's not even all that big on her.....
and that's the end of January. More catching up tomorrow.

No comments: