Wednesday, August 17, 2011

{lack of owl}

Photobucket

Sometimes I forget that I have some really great pictures hanging out on my memory card. These two photos I took a few weeks ago, in the early evening when the light is so, so pretty. I had just completed the owls that I made for both my girls, and wanted them to pose with their new pets. I guess I was very captivated by the girls and not the owls because they are barely featured in either one of these pictures. In fact, if I didn't tell you about them, you would not even notice they were there. But you definitely notice these beautiful girls.....

Photobucket

So, to be fair, here are the girlies and their new owl friends. Emily named hers Ojibwa - after her school mascot. Paige named hers Sweetie - after ?? I am considering making a few more and selling them at the Mom to Mom sale in October. And by that, I mean I am kind of, almost, sorta, slightly thinking about it.

Photobucket

No comments: