Wednesday, June 15, 2011

{first and last 2011}

Photobucket

So today is Emily's last day of second grade. When I was walking her to the bus stop this morning, it truly did not feel like it was the last day of school. It wasn't that it wasn't warm enough - it was only in the sixties this morning, but really, that's pretty normal for this time of year. I think it's most likely that we've been really bust for the last few weeks, and this whole last day thing is just another day to mark off on our busy schedule. Emily has another softball game tonight, we have a garage sale tomorrow, and Eric's mom will be visiting for a week starting tomorrow afternoon. So, I have a lot on my list for today.

BTW - the one major thing that I notice between the two photos - the light on a September morning is a lot nicer than the light on a June morning. I also notice that my girl's baby face is pretty much gone. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that she'll be in third grade come September......

Photobucket

oh - and I HAVE to get her a haircut.

Happy Summer!!

No comments: