Monday, February 16, 2009

some old, some new

It's the middle of February.  Spring will be here before we know it. Oh, let's hope so. I am getting a serious case of cabin fever. 

Case in point: my photos. Not exciting. Not even a little bit. I don't require the outside world to take an exciting photo, but goodness, it sure does help. I am tired of flash. I am tired of my house as a backdrop. My kids are tired of me placing them in front of a window to take their picture. That's why - in case you are wondering - all my pictures seem to take place in my kitchen.  It's some of the best light in the house - and most of the time, I don't need to use a flash - which I avoid at all costs. The other place is Paige's room. Big window. And on sunny days, it's the warmest room in the house.

Now that I have gotten that off my chest - this week Emily is off of school ALL WEEK. I am failing miserably at trying to think of things to do to keep her busy. We may actually venture out to the library tomorrow. My friend Ginger would be so proud to come home from her vacation and find out that I have FINALLY gotten a library card. It's a crime that I don't have one. I know.

Anyway - pictures from the last few days...ho hum.......
See - even Paige looks bored......
Emily ate her Fun Dip after lunch today - this is what she looked like:
And for fun -this was one year ago:

And for even more fun - three years ago.  Goodness, she was a little thing.....
Have an EXCITING week!!

No comments: