Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Spring!


Hey everybody! This is what it looks like here on the second day of Spring. Um, Hello? Punxsutawnee Phil? Where's our blue sky and chirping birds and hopping bunnies? Well, we have noticed more birds around but this week the high temperatures haven't gotten much above freezing. All you Southerners better poke fun at us now because in another month it will be absolutely beautiful and in full bloom here. Okay, maybe a month and a half. Just yesterday I was talking about emptying the gas out of my snow thrower and putting it up in the attic. I also moved the snow thrower to the back of the garage and the lawn mower more to the front. Do you suppose that made it snow? I was going to keep the snow shovels out for at least another week, honest! Well I hope you are all enjoying Spring, wherever you are.

2 comments:

Alyjean said...

It's not snow, it's Spring dust.

Anonymous said...

Happy Spring! Although, it doesn't look like it is anywhere in sight there :(. You are right though, when it does come, it is going to be awesome! I am enjoying my green grass now before it gives way to the summer browns, which will inevitably be on their way. Hope you have a happy easter!