Monday, November 26, 2007

Holy Snow Batman!!


So, it's really snowing right now. The snowflakes are the biggest that I have ever seen. Those "smudges" on the picture are the HUGE snowflakes drifting by. It's sticking to the grass, but it's making a mucky mess on the street. I am sure the people driving home from work right now are not too happy. Well, it makes me smile...but I am all warm and cozy in my house.

We finally finished the Christmas 2007 photo. It's all uploaded and ordered from Kodakgallery.com, and will be coming to a mailbox near you soon - that is, to those of you who are reading this that I know....the rest of you will have to see it sometime next month when I upload it to the blog. It was hard this year coming up with something to include both girls....and maybe it's not that exciting or original, but it'll do. Can't wait to see all of yours. Oh yeah....don't forget to make sure I can fit all your faces in my 2x2 square punch...haha.

No comments: