Monday, September 24, 2007

Two Months Old

Today, my little Paige is two months old. Can it be? She's getting so BIG. I tried on some of Emily's old PJ's on her the other day - size 3 to 6 months, and they fit. Emily wore these pj's on Mother's Day 2003 (she was 5 months old), I have a picture. When we get the scanner working, I will scan the picture I have of Emily in the pj's and take a picture of Paige wearing the same ones. Paige is just so tall...well long, I guess, it's not like she is walking. She's still sorta doing the schedule thing, although it does vary a little from day to day.

I had a very busy weekend. I tried to catch up on the enormous amount of laundry that had accumulated while Eric's parents were here. I also did a little shopping. Got Emily and Paige matching PJ's from Old Navy - just like Emily requested. Emily was not as excited as I thought she would be. This is the last year that I will be able to dress them in matching PJ's - Old Navy only goes from 3-6 months up to 5T. It's kind of sad. I also got some frames from Michael's to make some artwork for Paige's room. I'll let you know how that goes. Did you know that it very hard to find artwork for a baby's room that's not cutesy??

We also went to the Alderman-Wuchte house for an Alderman Family get-together. Emily very much enjoyed herself - as did Eric, Paige and myself. Emily and Eric got to go swimming in their indoor pool. Emily could not wrap her head around why Matt and Sue have a pool inside their house....she talked about it the whole way there.

Today is my Mom's birthday, so I must now wrap it up. I am making Eggplant Parmesan from scratch, and I have to get started.......here are some pic's from today's 2 month shoot.





No comments: